Powered By Blogger

About My Blog

My photo
Ireland
Welcome to my blog! In my school (and many other schools in Ireland), fourth year - the year after our Junior Cert - is optional. It's a non-exam-based year but there's still plenty to do like projects in various subjects, work experience, competitions and trying out loads of new things! This year, a new idea was brought into TY; for each student to write a blog on their year...so this is my blog about my experience of TY. I started writing it in Spetember/October and it'll go up to the end of May when we get our Summer holidays and TY is over... If you're thinking of doing TY or if you just want to know more make sure you send me questions and I'll try my best to answer! Enjoy reading it!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogger Challenge 1: About My Blog

Challenge 1 in the student blog challenge is to write about the purpose of our blog...so I made a page on what my blog is about. You can check it out above^^ Basically this is an account of my year in Transition Year (4th year). So far it has been the best year ever and I've enjoyed every minute of it!...read above or send me questinos to find out more... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment