Powered By Blogger

About My Blog

My photo
Ireland
Welcome to my blog! In my school (and many other schools in Ireland), fourth year - the year after our Junior Cert - is optional. It's a non-exam-based year but there's still plenty to do like projects in various subjects, work experience, competitions and trying out loads of new things! This year, a new idea was brought into TY; for each student to write a blog on their year...so this is my blog about my experience of TY. I started writing it in Spetember/October and it'll go up to the end of May when we get our Summer holidays and TY is over... If you're thinking of doing TY or if you just want to know more make sure you send me questions and I'll try my best to answer! Enjoy reading it!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

P.E.

Today, because of the mocks, we ended up having pe, then lunch, and then pe again instead of the usual double. Mr. L was gone to cross-country so Ms. O'C took both of our classes. For the first class we played capture the flag. We were put into two teams and then we had to run from our side to the other team's side and grab the "flag" (it was a bib!) and bring it back to our side without being caught - a LOT easier said than done! Needless to say, the game went on for ages and no-one won in the end coz it was time to go in for lunch.
After lunch we played rounders. We stayed in the same teams. I don't know who won but it was definitely very close...I didn't manage to get home...I only got past the first cone when I was put out...oh well!!! Sin saol I supposse... :)
Anyway...I really enjoyed PE today...it was good having the classes split up before and after break. I think we'll be doing rugby again after mid-term but I'm not entirely sure... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment