Powered By Blogger

About My Blog

My photo
Ireland
Welcome to my blog! In my school (and many other schools in Ireland), fourth year - the year after our Junior Cert - is optional. It's a non-exam-based year but there's still plenty to do like projects in various subjects, work experience, competitions and trying out loads of new things! This year, a new idea was brought into TY; for each student to write a blog on their year...so this is my blog about my experience of TY. I started writing it in Spetember/October and it'll go up to the end of May when we get our Summer holidays and TY is over... If you're thinking of doing TY or if you just want to know more make sure you send me questions and I'll try my best to answer! Enjoy reading it!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Projects...

So far this year we've been busy doing loads of projects. We started with our Geography project-our Trip Around the World. I'm heading to Italy and Russia. Other projects include our dress-design Home Ec project, our projects on french artists, our history project on the Cold War and our Young Scientist project, which we will work on for the year. Here's some pictures from my Geography project on Italy and from my Home Ec project on Irish fashion designer, Louise Kennedy:

The Colosseum, Rome
 
The Pantheon; There's a hole in the roof ^^^^^

Autumn/Winter Collecion Louise Kennedy
URL's for images:
Colosseum: http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://www.planetware.com/i/photo/colosseum-rome-rcol4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.planetware.com/picture/rome-colosseum-i-rcol4.htm&usg=__NpHSam7WKT67zClIIOF9h3izhIw=&h=334&w=500&sz=258&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=LQ6ydfauOkJSlM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=190&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcolosseum%2Brome%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1004%26bih%3D581%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=115&dur=47&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=125&ty=94&ei=aQGrTIi6OcTKjAes08G6Bw&oei=aQGrTIi6OcTKjAes08G6Bw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0


No comments:

Post a Comment