Powered By Blogger

About My Blog

My photo
Ireland
Welcome to my blog! In my school (and many other schools in Ireland), fourth year - the year after our Junior Cert - is optional. It's a non-exam-based year but there's still plenty to do like projects in various subjects, work experience, competitions and trying out loads of new things! This year, a new idea was brought into TY; for each student to write a blog on their year...so this is my blog about my experience of TY. I started writing it in Spetember/October and it'll go up to the end of May when we get our Summer holidays and TY is over... If you're thinking of doing TY or if you just want to know more make sure you send me questions and I'll try my best to answer! Enjoy reading it!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mini Company Visit

Today we had a visit from Orla, our mini-company mentor. She listened to all our mini-company ideas and gave us tips on how to exapnd them..it was really helpful to listen to her views - she was a great help!! Our next mini-comp date is 20th of October when we will go to Moate theatre in Naas with other Kildare schools for the second part of our work-shop. I'll write again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment